As promised, here is the new game. Recall that I have decided on the following cheevos
- Cocky: if the game is going well, deal the last 20 cards as a single unit and still manage to win.
- Auto-complete*: Deal an in-suit ace onto an existing run of King through Deuce, thus completing a suit.
- Trevor’s Quickie*: Get an empty column in 6(5) moves for columns 1-4 (5-10)
- Bart’s Quickie*: remove a suit before third deal
- Nigiri: remove suits in pairs (as suggested by Bart)
There is to be no Mulligan, even if the hand rot13(fhpxf). Here is what the Card Gods have given us:
By this stage, the question of counting guaranteed turnovers and finding the best move is too easy so I will instead ask the following questions:
- Suppose you were legally required to turn over all three possible cards simultaneously. What would be your play?
- Suppose after making your first move you were able to call the next card (both rank and suit). What would be your top three choices?